Fieldline Tactical Omega Ops Day Pack
- Large, versatile military-style day pack with 38.9-liter capacity for guard duty, hunting, hiking, or travel
- Extra-large main compartment with zippered mesh pockets; fleece-lined sunglasses pouch
- Front panel with multiple MOLLE attachment points for accessories; side compression straps
- Hydration compatible (2-liter bladder not included); 1710-cubic-inch capacity
- Measures 12 by 19 by 7.5 inches; backed by lifetime manufacturers warranty
Whether youre bound for the field, the Crossfit box, or just the battlefield of airport security, the military-style Fieldline Omega OPS daypack has the space you need to carry and organize your most important gear. A roomy main compartment has zippered mesh pockets as well as other compartments for stashing equipment.
Multiple attachment points use the MOLLE locking system to secure accessory pouches or mission tools. Side compression straps help stabilize even heavy loads, and a fleece-lined pouch wont scratch the lens of your sunglasses. The hydration-compatible Omega OPS holds a 2-liter bladder, but the reservoir is not included.